Kim Kardashian's Terrifying Robbery: a Timeline. Hello friends, now on 4 top dot com love to share with you most recent update of Kim Kardashian's Terrifying Robbery: a Timeline, just see right after it
Kim Kardashian experienced her own (and everyone else’s) worst nightmare on Sunday night when she was robbed and held at gunpoint in her Paris hotel room while in town for the Paris Fashion Week shows. Thankfully, the reality star survived the incident unscathed, although the details that continue to emerge about what happened to her are each more disturbing than the last. Here is everything that you need to know about the situation thus far:
- Kanye West ended his concert early due to a “family emergency.” The rapper was in the midst of performing at the Meadows Festival in Queens, NY, on Sunday night when he stopped singing and apologized to the audience that he had to cut his set short because of a family emergency, shocking the crowd.
- News leaked that the family emergency in question was Kim being robbed in Paris. At around 3 a.m. in Paris, Kim was held hostage and robbed at gunpoint in her luxury apartment at the No Address Hotel — a private mansion where her husband has owned a space since 2011 — where she had been staying all week. Although popular with celebrities like Jennifer Lawrence, the residence’s only security measures are a receptionist at the door and “a nightman.”
- Kim’s representatives released a statement about the incident. “Kim Kardashian West was held up at gunpoint inside her Paris hotel room this evening by two armed masked men dressed as police officers,” her reps told The Hollywood Reporter on Sunday. “She is badly shaken but physically unharmed.”
- The French Interior Ministry spoke out. The security organization said that five men were involved; they wore ski masks and forced the concierge to give them access to Kim’s private apartment, where two of the men then entered. After the robbery, the attackers fled on bicycles, and according to Us Weekly, officials believe the robbery was committed by a “highly organized” gang.
- The Paris prosecutor’s office revealed how much Kim lost in the robbery. On the Today show, it was confirmed that the reality star’s wedding ring (though not her engagement ring) and her jewelry box, worth over $10 million, were stolen. Two smartphones were also among the items lost.
- A source came forward to shed chilling details about the nature of the robbery. According to one of E!’s sources, Kim was bound and gagged during the incident, before being handcuffed and threatened with a gun. “She begged for them to let her live and [said] she has babies at home. Then they wrapped her mouth in tape and put her in the bathtub,” they said. “She thought they were for sure going to kill her.”
- Kim left Paris aboard her private jet. TMZ reports that an understandably upset Kim left Paris in a hurry after what she called “the worst moment in my life.”
- Kim landed safely in NYC. Though missing her wedding ring, the Keeping Up With the Kardashians star landed safely in NYC on Monday morning, where she was spotted walking into her apartment building in Manhattan with Kanye by her side. Upon landing, she reportedly traveled with a security-heavy entourage of 10 vehicles and 15-20 bodyguards.
- A source said Kim has been worried about this for a long time. “This was one of Kim’s biggest fears,” a source told People, adding that she was hysterical while relaying the details of what happened to Kanye. “She’s always known the threats are out there, but for something to happen, it’s almost unimaginable. It’s going to take her a very long time to feel safe again.”
- A suspect was called in for questioning, while the apartment Kim was robbed in was investigated by forensic officers. Us Weekly discovered that a photographer had been obsessively following the Kardashians around Paris Fashion Week days earlier and was even able to get inside the restaurant they were dining in by dressing up as a policeman (the same method the thieves later used to gain access to her building). French police also have the residence surrounded and are thoroughly investigating the space for traces to nail the perpetrators with the help of a forensic officer.
- Kanye rescheduled his tour dates. On Oct. 3, Live Nation released a statement on the singer’s behalf, saying, “Due to family concerns, this week’s Philadelphia and Detroit dates on the Saint Pablo tour have been rescheduled.” The two shows will now take place on Dec. 13 and Dec. 22, respectively, and the tour will officially resume on Oct. 7.
- Kim feared she was going to be raped. “The reports of her fear of being raped are real,” a source told People. “She really did think she was going to be raped. She had a gun to her head the whole time.”
- Kim might have been followed while in Paris. Us Weekly reported that the perpetrators might have been tailing Kim all week dressed as a detective and a photographer. The Daily Mail also posted footage of an unidentified man driving a gray Fiat 500 weaving through traffic in an attempt to follow the car Kim was riding in after attending a fitting with Kanye and Kourtney. He reportedly followed them to a restaurant, where he was denied entrance to even after telling people there that he was a police officer, which lines up with allegations saying she was robbed by people dressed as law enforcement.
- Paris police search for a mysterious black limo. According to The Hollywood Reporter, police have recovered surveillance footage from a shoe store across the street from where Kim was staying, which shows a black limo with tinted windows circling the area around the time that she was robbed.
- Filming for Keeping Up With the Kardashians gets put on hold. On Oct. 6, news broke that the popular E! reality series has been placed “on hold indefinitely”. New episodes from the 12th season that have already been filmed will resume on Oct. 23.
- The robbers may have chosen Kim as their target because of Kanye. It was revealed on Oct. 7 that after breaking into the apartment building, the men asked the concierge in French, “Where’s the rapper’s wife?” This could possibly mean that the suspects, who reportedly arrived and left the scene on bicycles, may not have known Kim by name, but rather through Kanye and his fame.
- The men knew what they were doing. A source told People that it was “a very well-coordinated robbery” and that they left essentially no DNA evidence.
- Kanye resumes his Saint Pablo Tour. On Oct. 7, the rapper returned to the stage in his hometown of Chicago and told the crowd, “It’s good to be home.” Kim was also spotted arriving back in LA earlier in the day.
- Kim’s diamond cross necklace was found. After one of Kim’s platinum-mounted jewelry pieces was found outside of her Paris hotel on Monday, Us Weekly reported that the robbers deliberately dropped the necklace in an attempt to con the police into thinking they were amateurs. The burglars reportedly set up a “double bluff” escape ruse in which one of the men fell off his bicycle, while another pretended to accidentally drop a piece of jewelry as they fled. Paris police told the publication, “They wanted us to believe that they were amateurs, but all the real clues point to them being extremely sophisticated professionals. There is no way a gang like this would drop stuff and fall off bicycles. All that was done for any cameras that might be in the area. It is far more likely that they played around on bikes for a few minutes after stealing the jewels and when they still had their masks on, before they all got into a van and disappeared.”
- Kim was a no-show at the Keeping Up With the Kardashians season 12 wrap party. The Kardashian-Jenner family celebrated the end of the show’s 12th season with a party on Oct.11, and naturally, the family shared photos from the event on Instagram. Noticeably missing from the pictures was Kim, who’s been keeping a low profile since the robbery.
- Kim canceled her Las Vegas club appearance. On Oct. 12, E! News revealed that Kim had canceled her annual birthday appearance at Hakkasan nightclub in Las Vegas. A rep for the club told the news outlet, “Given recent circumstances, Kim Kardashian will be unable to make her previously scheduled appearance at Hakkasan Las Vegas Nightclub.”
Check back here for any updates.
POPSUGAR, the #1
independent media and technology company for women. Where more than 75 million women go for
original, inspirational content that feeds their passions and interests.
I hope that the update about Kim Kardashian's Terrifying Robbery: a Timeline shared here at this blog could make you enjoy your day.javhihi kim kardashian, kim ji won bugel, borwap kim kardashian, kim kardashian javhihi, lia kim biografi