7 Celebrities Who Sent Kim Kardashian Poignant Words of Support After Her Robbery. Hi friends, now on 4 top dotcom will share to you most recent update of 7 Celebrities Who Sent Kim Kardashian Poignant Words of Support After Her Robbery, just look at below
On Oct. 2, Kim Kardashian was bound, gagged, and robbed at gunpoint in her Paris apartment while visiting the city for Fashion Week. Since the disturbing news broke, social media users — and Karl Lagerfeld — have been quick to insinuate Kim brought the incident upon herself after years of “flaunting her wealth.” Despite the blowback from internet trolls, Kim’s celebrity friends (as well as celebrities who’ve never even met her) have had poignant things to say about her terrifying ordeal, offering a silver lining to what Kim reportedly described as “one of her biggest fears.”
- Hillary Clinton: In an interview with Extra, the presidential candidate expressed sympathy for Kim: “I felt really bad for her. Her husband was in the middle of the concert, and he ran off stage, bless his heart. It’s horrible. I’m just glad nobody was hurt.”
- Lena Dunham: Lena sat down with the hosts of Power 105.1’s “The Breakfast Club” on Wednesday and spoke at length about the robbery. “So awful. I literally am thinking about her every day like she’s my friend even though I don’t know her. I’m like, ‘Is she feeling okay? Is she talking to somebody?’ I’m worried,” she said. “What I really hate about this Kim thing is that people are feeling so much license to make jokes. That’s a human being and she may have put her life on display in a specific way and you may not agree with everything that she does, but that is a woman, and a mother, and a daughter who’s just been put through something so heinous. My heart is with Kim.”
- Chrissy Teigen: As a close friend of Kim’s, Chrissy wasted no time in sharing her thoughts on the matter via Twitter, which also spoke to the relationship between fans and celebrities in general. “Fame is interesting. Celebs are supposed to love you guys while also knowing you’d make a meme of our dead bodies to get retweets,” she wrote. “Please do not think that I think celebrities are special snowflakes. I just miss empathy, in general, for everyone.”
- Georgia Cutts: “Even if you’re not a Kim Kardashian fan, there is nothing remotely funny about a woman of two children being tied and held at gunpoint,” the makeup artist shared with her Twitter followers.
- James Corden: The late-night host was one of the first people to come out swinging in defense of Kim on Twitter. “People making jokes about Kim Kardashian tonight would do well to remember that she’s a mother, a daughter, a wife, a friend. Be nice or shut up,” he said before further defending her on The Late Late Show on Wednesday. “Regardless of whatever you think of someone, it’s someone being held at gunpoint in a room,” he continued during his discussion with guest Jamie Lee Curtis. “Just don’t say anything. Also, you don’t need to say anything. Just don’t do anything!”
- Jamie Lee Curtis: The Scream Queens actress had plenty of thoughts as well, and applauded James for standing up for Kim. “This very day, something really scary happened to a public person, and you were the first person to stand up and tell [Twitter users] that they should shut the f*ck up and leave this poor woman alone and let her recover,” she said to the host. “And you, you said it! And I am impressed by you, very much.” She also tweeted, “Relieved @KimKardashian was unharmed. Public people deserve private, safe lives. A horrific moment 4 her family. Twitterverse silence thee.”
- Leona Lewis: Leona, famous for her song “Bleeding Love,” sadly found Kim’s experience more relatable than most after she was punched in the head by a man while signing autographs in London in 2009. “Years later I’m still personally dealing with trauma after being attacked. We should be sending love to @KimKardashian it’s an awful ordeal,” she posted to her Twitter account.
POPSUGAR, the #1
independent media and technology company for women. Where more than 75 million women go for
original, inspirational content that feeds their passions and interests.
I want that the update about 7 Celebrities Who Sent Kim Kardashian Poignant Words of Support After Her Robbery publised here at on4top.com could make you enjoy your day.3gpkim